>

離別有點悲哀嗎
所以我們用擁抱緊緊的把祝福裹住
再見面又是多少歡笑帶淚
還是一個擁抱抵過萬語千言
movie: love actually





Whenever I get gloomy with the state of the world,
當我對世界感到鬱悶時
I think about the arrivals gate at Heathrow airport.
我會想到在Heathrow機場出境門
General opinion makes out that we live in a world of hatred and greed
大家都認為我們活在一個由憎恨跟貪婪組成的世界中
I don't see that.
我不這麼認為
Seems to me that love is everywhere.
對我來說愛無所不在
Often it's not particularly dignified or newsworthy but it's always there.
通常愛並沒有特別的高貴或特別值得報導,但愛總是一直都在
Fathers and sons, mothers and daughters, husbands and wives,
父子之情,母女之情,夫妻之情
boyfriends, girlfriends, old friends.
男朋友,女朋友,老朋友
When the planes hit the Twin Towers,
當飛機撞上雙子星大樓時
none of the phone calls from people on board were messages of hate or revenge,
人們打來的電話裡沒有仇恨或是復仇的訊息
hey were all messages of love.
都是愛的訊息
lf you look for it, I've got a sneaky feeling you'll find that love actually is all around
如果你在找尋愛的蹤跡,我有感覺你會發現愛其實無所不在

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    小克 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()